Chicagoreefs zoa growout contest Sponsored by Colormecoral

SkullV

What ever happened with this contest? Who won? What was the price pack? The guy that bought my seahorses has my frag, I wonder how it ended up doing!

FishBeard

I won it with 8 or 9 heads I think.
Nice I was at 7 when the guy took it with the seahorse setup. What was the prize pack?
The prize was some softies but we are changing our tank away from those so we worked out a deal on some SPS.
yeah that has been asked a couple times and he never posted what he picked up as a prize
Looks pretty clear, considering he replied what he won on the same day the thread was ressurected...

FishBeard

yeah that has been asked a couple times and he never posted what he picked up as a prize
really thats clear im glad there is only 1 kind of sps thanks for clearing that up fishbeard
You are more than welcome, I am glad to be of help. Seeing as how it was clear that Jake won, and worked out a solution with the sponsor on some sps as a prize, a whole 2 days before your comment... If you were interested in names and pictures of the prizes, maybe you should have been more clear in your post that is what you were asking.

SkunkerX

A red hornet is guarantee in the prize pool!!!! What happen to it I thought it was part of the prize and I heard no mention of it.