Chicagoreefs zoa growout contest Sponsored by Colormecoral

fastrc

Planning on running up sat afternoon john, I'm stuck driving to Kentucky to pickup six 8ft display tanks all day Sunday.

EyeReef

I will be picking up the frags today so for those who are doing city pickups, you guys can come over tonight or tomorrow.

EyeReef

Frags are ready to be picked up. Unfortunately I am tied up for the rest of the night, but I will be free all day tomorrow. So please give me a call or send me a text at 8587298545 so we can schedule for you guys to come over.

Touzi

how can i get in on this where can i pick them up i live about an hour south of chicago, i already have a frag of purple deaths and they grow fast in my tank lol, i could be good at this contest

EyeReef

Contest will officially start April 10 and end June 10. This will give a chance for everyone to pick up their frags and let it acclimate to your tank. There are still a few spots open, so please pm me or colormecoral for details.

ColorMeCorals

We have a few people that still need to pick up on the list.
Contest will officially start April 10 and end June 10. This will give a chance for everyone to pick up their frags and let it acclimate to your tank. There are still a few spots open, so please pm me or colormecoral for details.