Clowfish in the back of aquarium

Amozoc

Premium member
Hi i got 2 snow flake clownfish, male and female. So the small one i do not how he is now inside of the compartments of the nano fusion 20 gl ATO , so i took yesterday everything off , and i could not find him , i do not know how he Hided , but still there since 4 days ago , i put a bottle with food on it in order he got insidebut not lucky so any advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Turn your recirculating pump off and drain that section down to a small amount of water. Should be easy to pick him up by hand to get him back into your display.

Amozoc

Premium member
Turn your recirculating pump off and drain that section down to a small amount of water. Should be easy to pick him up by hand to get him back into your display.
I did it but i could not fond him sounds unreal but is true, i gonna drainer again

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

mikenh77

I would be even more lazy and siphon him out with a 1 or 1 1/2 inch tube. Depending on the clown size.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

conchman

Premium member
Likely he is hiding under the raised sides. Like some have said, drain. As he goes back and forth you could block the sides with acrylic or something like that. I had an aggressive black one get sucked up into the hose during tank cleaning, only to have to cut the hose to get his dumb arse out of it...