Concealed carry.

Milhouse

Premium member
Im not sure how many of you shoot or own guns or are interested in CCW. If i was able to get a discount on the required class/training by doing a large group, would anybody be interested?

Im not looking to start a debate as to weather CCW is wrong or right so go ahead and keep that to yourself please.

Gary

Who cares if it's wrong or right, the Constitution says I can carry. Just like it says you can have free speech!

Anyways, don't mind my troll comment, but I'd be interested if it was semi near, meaning not further then Hoffman. I live downtown and don't want to travel more then the 45 it takes to get to Hoffman. (you looking at GAT or Cabelas?)

Those would be great.

Milhouse

Premium member
The classes would be in elgin and the range time in lombard probably.

Not gat or cabelas. A buddy of mine knows a NRA/Illinois certified instructor that is thinking about offering large group discount.

As far as your rant, its all good. I just dont want to hear people .02 that have no interest or negative interest. Just want the info i want.

Gary

I mean, I don't know where those places are, but I'm still interested unless they are super far, or if I can arrange to car pool with others from my area or meet then car pool. I just don't want to spend three hours driving as the gas ends up costing more then I can save. (unless his discounts are crazy)

Milhouse

Premium member
I mean, I don't know where those places are, but I'm still interested unless they are super far, or if I can arrange to car pool with others from my area or meet then car pool. I just don't want to spend three hours driving as the gas ends up costing more then I can save. (unless his discounts are crazy)

We will work out the details when we need to. Im just gauging an interest for now.

CoralN00b

I'm interested. Gary I'm not far from you. We can carpool. I'm interested in taking mine at DMZ tactical. Former Marine weapons instructor is the owner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ColaAddict

Who cares if it's wrong or right, the Constitution says I can carry. Just like it says you can have free speech!

Anyways, don't mind my troll comment, but I'd be interested if it was semi near, meaning not further then Hoffman. I live downtown and don't want to travel more then the 45 it takes to get to Hoffman. (you looking at GAT or Cabelas?)

Those would be great.
The government also allowed slavery back in the day, so this comment makes me smile. Just cause it was allowed back in the day, when the constitution was written, doesn't make it right for the present.
Anyways, I'm interested in taking a class too. I'm more interested now in owning a gun for protecion purposes, because there are gonna be more people now, some idiots with temper issues, who will be walking/driving around carrying guns. In my neighborhood, I'm more concerned about the crazy people owning guns legally, than gang members.
How much do these classes cost?

Gary

The government also allowed slavery back in the day, so this comment makes me smile. Just cause it was allowed back in the day, when the constitution was written, doesn't make it right for the present.
Anyways, I'm interested in taking a class too. I'm more interested now in owning a gun for protecion purposes, because there are gonna be more people now, some idiots with temper issues, who will be walking/driving around carrying guns. In my neighborhood, I'm more concerned about the crazy people owning guns legally, than gang members.
Slavery still exist, just in a different form. :)

Gary

I'm interested. Gary I'm not far from you. We can carpool. I'm interested in taking mine at DMZ tactical. Former Marine weapons instructor is the owner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Sounds good, most of these things are so far from us.

Milhouse

Premium member
So it looks like we have a few interested. I will contact him and see how many he would like and what kind of discount we can get.

skunkmere

you can get trained online. wow thats crazier than the goverment spying on us. at all times, for the last decade...

ColaAddict

you can get trained online. wow thats crazier than the goverment spying on us. at all times, for the last decade...
Now thats funny. Now this has turned into some money making scheme if thats allowed. It's like taking Gracie Jujitsu online and testing for a belt online, which is actually allowed so they can make money.