Cornbred Frag Grow Out

ColaAddict

Hi guys, Rich has been busy, he hasn't gotten a chance to take a look at his list of freebies that he gave us, but one of them is definitely a 2nd Cornbred Rainbow Crush!!! He gave us 2 Rainbow Crush, which is one of the most expensive chalice you will ever find :) That cuts our grow out time for that coral by half!!!

richiet

Hi guys, Rich has been busy, he hasn't gotten a chance to take a look at his list of freebies that he gave us, but one of them is definitely a 2nd Cornbred Rainbow Crush!!! He gave us 2 Rainbow Crush, which is one of the most expensive chalice you will ever find :) That cuts our grow out time for that coral by half!!!
That is awesome. Not only does it half the grow-out time, but it also gives us some insurance on one of the nicer chalices.

BADGUS

I verified and yes 2 frags are the exact same!! I fed them all yesterday and all ate except the flaming bugatti.Still closed up and is the only frag not looking well.This is great,hopefully they can multiply faster and cut it into 4eyes in a shorter amopunt of time.

richiet

Got my pack in from Rich today. Some pretty nice looking pieces, especially that Paparazzi Chalice (It really sparkles). All most everything had three eyes. Got a nice freebie too (Ron Burgandy Chalice???). Now I'm just going to wait and see how fast Gus' LEDs will make these guys grow.

AC-WEB

I verified and yes 2 frags are the exact same!! I fed them all yesterday and all ate except the flaming bugatti.Still closed up and is the only frag not looking well.This is great,hopefully they can multiply faster and cut it into 4eyes in a shorter amopunt of time.
Gus,
Any word on how the bugatti is doing. has it opened up and eaten?

BADGUS

It looks the same,I will stop all pumps and feed them all again tonight,hopefully it eats.Don't know why its the only one that looks bad.

Pufferpunk

Some chalices just don't ship well. After I lost the Convict I was complaining about it to some of the sellers at the CMAS conference & they weren't too surprised it didn't make it.

ColaAddict

Did we every find out what the other freebies were besides the Rainbow Crush
Sorry, Rich has been busy, he was actually having a hard time reading his own hand writing, he misread the freebies he gave us. Freebies he gave us are Crazy Clown, Cornbred's Blue Crush, the 3rd one he can't read so he asked me to send him the pics of the frags to ID them.
I'm trying to get a colony pic of the Crazy Clown because I've never seen that before.
The Cornbred Blue Crush is like the blue version of the Rainbow Crush, it's got some really SICK!!! colors :) Below is an example of the colony. This is one sweet chalice (just as expensive as the Rainbow Crush:

FishBeard

I'm happy for you guys in the grow out, sounds like you all hit the lottery, already 3-4x ahead on your investment opening the shipping boxes! Keep us all posted with progress pics!

ColaAddict

Thanks, we need more grow out's here in chicago reefs. It is trully the best way to save on getting high end stuff. Just need a little bit of patience. Someone needs to set up high end zoas and palys and SPS grow outs!

richiet

That's awesome. I was looking at that piece on eBay and wishing we could have added it to the buy. Got my wish.

I'd love to get in on or start a high end zoa grow out.

AC-WEB

Sorry, Rich has been busy, he was actually having a hard time reading his own hand writing, he misread the freebies he gave us. Freebies he gave us are Crazy Clown, Cornbred's Blue Crush, the 3rd one he can't read so he asked me to send him the pics of the frags to ID them.
I'm trying to get a colony pic of the Crazy Clown because I've never seen that before.
The Cornbred Blue Crush is like the blue version of the Rainbow Crush, it's got some really SICK!!! colors :) Below is an example of the colony. This is one sweet chalice (just as expensive as the Rainbow Crush:
Best growout ever. I can't believe we are getting the pieces we are getting! Here's to hopping the Bugatti pulls through!

Smith11

Thanks, we need more grow out's here in chicago reefs. It is trully the best way to save on getting high end stuff. Just need a little bit of patience. Someone needs to set up high end zoas and palys and SPS grow outs!
Ill dosome soonish