Cornbred Frag Grow Out

ColaAddict

Here is a sample pic of the Crazy Clown Chalice colony I found on reef2reef. Sick Colors as a colony, usually sells for 500 per eye retail:

ColaAddict

I'm trying to get the name of the 3rd freebie, Rich has a list, but he can't read his own handwriting. I sent him the pics that Gus posted to see if he can ID the 3rd freebie.

richiet

Here is a sample pic of the Crazy Clown Chalice colony I found on reef2reef. Sick Colors as a colony, usually sells for 500 per eye retail:

I'm glad you found that. I have been trying to find a picture for the last couple of days. If that Bugatti pulls through we got a fantastic deal

BADGUS

I'll be leaving for a few weeks vacation,so the grower will have to change.Nino will have to take these gems over.I will give my $125 and be part of this,my led business is taking over my free time and i'll be gone for 3-4weeks to boot.

AC-WEB

I'll be leaving for a few weeks vacation,so the grower will have to change.Nino will have to take these gems over.I will give my $125 and be part of this,my led business is taking over my free time and i'll be gone for 3-4weeks to boot.
I hope you enjoy your vacation, Gus! I know these frags will be in very good hands with Nino. Are you around Friday? I would love to stop by and see these beauties in person. Good luck on the LED business. I love my AI's, but maybe we can work something out for something smaller to help enhance the color in my tank and maybe add some uv in the future.

AC-WEB

Here's another picture of the CB Crazy Clown Chalice. Looks cool, but very similar to the Rainbow Crush Chalice, no?

ColaAddict

Yeah, kindoff, but the blue in the Rainbow crush is more spread out and kinda splattered. the Crazy clown looks more like a river is running through it. both has some really sick colors!

ColaAddict

Most are looking great. I took over the grower position because Gus is going out of the country for awhile. The only piece not looking good is the Bugatti. It has receded it's tissue. We will have to wait see if it survives. I just got all the frags from Gus today. Don't worry guys, I have other frags in my posession that I'm growing out for myself that I can compensate the bugatti with if it doesn't make it. I will be setting up a dedicated frag tank in a month or two, so I can grow them and feed them without the crabs/shrimps/fishes trying to nip the food away from the chalices. Food should make them grow faster.

Pufferpunk

Vitamin C has done wonders for my chalices. It helps regenerate collagen. You should try it for the Bugatti If not just for the extra growth in all of them!

ColaAddict

I'll try to take a pic today. I don't have the high tech camera some other people have with the cool macro lense, but I'll do my best. I'm dosing vit. C per puffer's advice to see if that make any difference in the bugatti.

ColaAddict

Yes, I have them all together. I dose vinegar for my carbon dosing, I'm assuming Vit. C is fine with the vinegar. Probably just like doing multiple carbon dosing?

ColaAddict

sorry guys, been busy with work all this weekend. I'm also getting stuff for my frag tank and will soon be transferring these baby's to the frag tank for some serious growing and better lighting. Currently I have them under hallides, 10000k I think, so there is not much fluorescence seen. I can get better pics and fluorescence once I have the under either a Radium or T5 in the frag tank.