Votes: 0 0.0%
  • July 13

• July 20

• July 27

• Total voters
So it seems I should get on the ball and start planning some events for our "crews" to give us some therapeutic socializing time. I'm thinking at least a small gathering every month that doesn't have snow. Big thanks to Big Hands Brian for the mini-meet in Aurora last month!!

We have tomorrow's swap for this month and there's the BBQ at Steve's house in June, so that leaves us some time to plan for something for July. In August, there is the Diver's Den Facility Tour scheduled....so.....I was thinking another garage/backyard event or we could all go hangout at a local bar/dive/eatery. Joe's garage had a great turnout and we had a blast and I left exhausted. Steve's BBQ last year was also a huge success with donations from vendors and raffles.

If we are going to do another garage/backyard event, who is able/open to host? And what about a date?

Let's all brainstorm!! Let's discuss!!

I've looked into the shelters for other events, and they are reasonably priced. They have shelters, and you can bring grills, etc.

Joe5688

There could be volleyball and grilling. Maybe we all pitch in for a jumpie castle for the kids....get the wives involved (cooking).
Um jumpie castle for the kids? HOw about jumpie castle for the adults? lol

I'm down to host another event at my house. I was thinking later in the year maybe august/sept when it starts to cool down. Hosting an outdoor event in july could lead to wives murdering husbands for having to sweat their tatas off lol

Herbie

Banned
I don't know if I can commit to this time frame and I know I am prety far north, but I do intend to have an event at my new house once I complete "Herbie's Aqua Lounge" Maybe if I have a goal like ready by june 30th we can actually do something there on 7/27.

Do they have electricity and is alcohol allowed? Also, permits need to be purchased ahead of time.

Where you at joe? I vote Joe's place.
Some shelters allow alcohol, it depends on which one. And yes permits are required ahead of time, obviously sooner rather than later depending on the date requested.

I don't know if I can commit to this time frame and I know I am prety far north, but I do intend to have an event at my new house once I complete "Herbie's Aqua Lounge" Maybe if I have a goal like ready by june 30th we can actually do something there on 7/27.
This would be great and I wouldn't mind a drive. I have room for one other person in the car and others can car pool too. It's all in the name of CR.

And it doesn't even have to be a large event like Joe's Garage Debut Party. It could be a dozen reefers getting together on a Saturday night drinking beers, moscato and rumchata in the backyard while nibbling on fajitas with Butt Pucker hot sauce.

Joe5688

This would be great and I wouldn't mind a drive. I have room for one other person in the car and others can car pool too. It's all in the name of CR.

And it doesn't even have to be a large event like Joe's Garage Debut Party. It could be a dozen reefers getting together on a Saturday night drinking beers, moscato and rumchata in the backyard while nibbling on fajitas with Butt Pucker hot sauce.
shotgun!

Joe5688

I think official count at my bbq was 48 but i'm not sure. Nate might remember more then me lol I was to busy cooking