CR Holiday Party Info

poidog

Hi all,
As you all know, I was once the "social chair" on the CR team and organized the last (and first) CR Holiday Party. There has been a lot of talk on here about the Holiday Party for this year, and I have been asked questions on what/if I will be planning this year's event. I am not in anyway organizing a holiday party this year, as I do not have any affiliation with the CR team anymore. If a CR team member, or appointed "committee," is organizing the planning for this year, I am more than happy to share what I did, the politics of it, what happened behind the scenes, and what to expect etc. There are many variables, relationships, and dollars needed for such an event. Shoot me a PM or email if you I can be of any help.

poidog

Joe5688 - by all means lead the way for this party...! but I PM'ed you the legality issues behind it and what needs to be done to have a successful and a proper one.

Lil BamBam

Premium member

Joe5688

I understand your concern but please refrain from publicly posting on the thread and pointing it out in other threads. I received your pm as u know but we don't need u to keep telling us over and over. If you don't want to/can't come for any reason then don't but u don't need to discourage other people from having a good time.

Joe5688

Its Mike just trying to help and be part of the community.. Maybe it just came out the wrong way or it was a Hint ;) The Joe's wild party and Holiday Swap will be two different events...

Come and join us Eric

Exactly, thanks Dre. And like i said previous, your welcome to join. U can come as erick instead of eric so there isn't any problems

poidog

I understand your concern but please refrain from publicly posting on the thread and pointing it out in other threads. I received your pm as u know but we don't need u to keep telling us over and over. If you don't want to/can't come for any reason then don't but u don't need to discourage other people from having a good time.
Joe, I don't know what your problem is, but I'm not discouraging anyone. I'd love to attend, and I will be there for a holiday party if one gets off the ground.

I saw you getting really excited for this and starting to possibly put yourself in a bad liability spot for you. That's why I PMed you and not told you publicly. I was worried about you. There are alot of sh!theads out there that could spell a disaster for you. I don't want to call you naive, but these are the things you need to look at and take into consideration. If you're okay with a possible unforeseen terrible event that could leave it open for someone to sue you, take your house, everything you've worked for, then by golly go for it and I'll be there with bells on. I tried to let you know and didn't want to come off like this, but this is the realities we live in.

And please, don't tell me where to post within a public forum.

STOP!! Everyone calm down!! There will not be any bickering in here. If bickering needs to take place, you both are more then welcome to come over for a jello or mud fight and duke it out at my place. I have American Apparal Boy Shorts for you both.

rosko23

STOP!! Everyone calm down!! There will not be any bickering in here. If bickering needs to take place, you both are more then welcome to come over for a jello or mud fight and duke it out at my place. I have American Apparal Boy Shorts for you both.
I will def not be there!