CR Holiday Party Info

rosko23

Lmao... But in all seriousness. Joe I know Eric comes off "not very pleasant" sometimes!! Lol but he is def looking out for u. He in no way is trying to be condescending or belittle u. If u knew him personally u'd understand. I just tell him to shut up sometimes!! Lol jk ;)

poidog

I'm gonna tell you to stfu! lol

Serious Joe - I was bringing things up that you may have not even considered just to look out for you. Like I said there are a lot of sh!theads out there... what if someones kid drowns in a fish tank and no one was looking (crazy I know but there have been crazier) and then you get slapped with a crazy lawsuit against you that could ruin you in legal fees, etc. It's a sucky world, but it is what it is.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Lmao... But in all seriousness. Joe I know Eric comes off "not very pleasant" sometimes!! Lol but he is def looking out for u. He in no way is trying to be condescending or belittle u. If u knew him personally u'd understand. I just tell him to shut up sometimes!! Lol jk ;)
He is good people... Just to strong at times but means good ;)

But I will go down if they try to take what I worked for...:cool:

scotty

So were gonna have a party or....

Massive flame of the tread isnt necessary and.demand a week of bans with kitten pictures pls and ty

DB9181

I'm gonna tell you to stfu! lol

Serious Joe - I was bringing things up that you may have not even considered just to look out for you. Like I said there are a lot of sh!theads out there... what if someones kid drowns in a fish tank and no one was looking (crazy I know but there have been crazier) and then you get slapped with a crazy lawsuit against you that could ruin you in legal fees, etc. It's a sucky world, but it is what it is.
Oh Snappppp - This actually happened last week in Moscow!
http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/17-10-2011/119346-girl_fish_tank-0/