CR Spring Fishing Outing

Who's in for a CR Fishing Outing?

• Sounds like fun... Let's drown some worms...

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No thanks... I'll catch fish in my reef tank

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

CoralN00b

I know someone with a charter boat off lake michigan but i think it only holds like 6 or 8 max per charter. I have never gone personally but my family had and said they had a blast.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Joe5688

Then we make a limit to the outing. First people to pay Get in lol.

But seriously we can just go to a spot somewhere and fish. Have a mini competition who catches the biggest lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
You can easily reserve 2 or 3 separate charter boats and split up the group if enough people want to go. The captains all know each other so all you'd probably need to do is work with one who can suggest others. Springtime is when you get lots of coho.

BigKev23

Let's just try a simple fishing meetup the first time and see what kind of response we get. Then if we want to look at a charter, we can move forward with that idea.

maidia

Team CR
Yes, inland lake fishing and BBQ first then we will go further...CR will have lot activities to come...

Joe5688

I thought I heard that fishing in busse isn't any good cause it's such a popular fish spot.

But if we do do busse we can make lfs visits to lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

BigKev23

Mai would know.... let's see what he says. Dre took me to a Mallard Lake last year which seemed pretty nice. Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville is a good size lake as well with plenty of BBQ areas.

Funlad3

The Twin Lakes recreation area (the one by the golf course) is loaded with some awesome largies and who knows what else, if anyone wanted to head out. :)

hitchhiker

I use to catch a ton in busse woods as a kid with gramps . Ive tried a few times last year got nothing i do hear they stock it but not sure how true that is . Ive seen bass jumping and heard walleyes r in there . Again havent caught nothing but very nice place and plenty of spots i havent tried yet.