CR tshirt graphic

EyeReef

Looking to make CR shirts and wondering if theres any photoshop pros out there. Please post tshirt ideas on this thread. Thank you :)

BADGUS

I will ask my lovely wifey to put her mind to work and see what she comes up with :),will edit my post with a pic soon as it's done.
Here's what my wife came up with:

WeePee

im not too shabby with photoshop and illustrator.
so if anyone has ideas, i can help get those onto paper for them.

The reefer

What if u stack LR like the main building here in Chicago and put coral on them. Like te sears tower, Hancock building, aon building, stone cutter building like they use in post cards. Everytime I see a pic of the building I know it's Chicago. Mayb other do as well. To me that's what Chicago stands put for to tourist. The acrchiteture. Mayb put sum sort of coral on the bottom of the building that look like the bean in mellinuim park. If I can draw a sketch I'll post it. But if u can draw and use photo shop that would look kool. Atleast I think lol

NewSchool04

inspired by "Frank The Snail" ...the only thing I have to watch in my cycling tank.

Great idea Tangency!

I would change it up just a bit, keeping the Hancock building exactly like it is and changing the snail shell to LR but in the same shape as the shell. Of course with colorful corals on the LR. The building in black, the rock in grey's and the corals all different colors.

So it looks like a snail with acros and corals on it's LR shell. I think that would say it all.

EyeReef

Would it be okay if we played around with your idea Tangency?
Love using it as a jump start.
Pat has some great ideas
We should have the image on the back of the shirt..and something simple on the front

mr_z

:) any baby shirts :) id like one for each of the twins. i like that snail idea i think it looks great. i think there should be a few different designs available not just one.