CR tshirt graphic

Cubbies

I don't care what it is. All I know is I want a couple of them for me and the wife! Would even put one on each of my kids if you had doggie size! Count me in when you get them

falconleader

This is pretty sweet. It'd be cool if you could add a fish in somehow like a tang but it might just to be best to leave it as is and print them on blue shirts or some cool color like coraline purple or algae green.

EyeReef

I will ask my lovely wifey to put her mind to work and see what she comes up with :),will edit my post with a pic soon as it's done.
Here's what my wife came up with:
wow Bagus very beautiful. Your wife did a very nice job! I think I might just set it as my wall paper :) There may be too much color for a tshirt though

Tangency

"There may be too much color for a tshirt though"

Not necessarily, for what it worth... many low run tshirts are printed on fancy inkjet printers but for textiles. A lot of the printers can print cmyk + white. Meaning, you can get any design on any color shirt at a comparable price. Pretty cool actually. The downside to the water based inkjets printers are the designs fade much faster than a traditional screen print.

Screen prints typically use higher quality ink and/or discharge inks. The con of silk screens are limit of colors ...unless you have huge pocket book.

The reefer

How about we use the C like the cubs and bears and draw sumthing inside the C? How use the C for the shell of the snail. Just shooting sum ideas

The reefer

I love sports lol. It's just an idea. And that very well known symbol. Well atleast ppl that know sum sports. But if not u can use the bean in mellinuim park lol

BADGUS

I love sports lol. It's just an idea. And that very well known symbol. Well atleast ppl that know sum sports. But if not u can use the bean in mellinuim park lol
Why don't you make something and show us?I'm working on a ''simpler'' design and should be done later when i get home.