Crazy mushrooms, why not here?

cet98

as an avid shroom luvah, I can't help but wonder why we here in the Chicagoland area never seem to get these crazy morph shrooms available locally?
Seems like only online dealers on the West Coast get them all and proceed to charge outrageous mind numbing prices.... :brain-slug:

has anyone seen these around?....do tell please ;)

gg1111

Beautiful shrooms and Yah we suck! Why don't we have cool stuff in chicago? Dahm you socal! Lol when I was a noob I alway saw corals n stuff in socal, im like where is socal. Lol

cet98

yeah...its redunkulus to think that Chicago wouldn't be a viable territory to import the cool chit...

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
as an avid shroom luvah, I can't help but wonder why we here in the Chicagoland area never seem to get these crazy morph shrooms available locally?
Seems like only online dealers on the West Coast get them all and proceed to charge outrageous mind numbing prices.... :brain-slug:

has anyone seen these around?....do tell please ;)
You need to stop in more often, we've had 4 of these 6 in the past 3 months and get other crazy cool ones, few bounce varieties, jawbreakers, crazy yumas. They usually sell quick on the unique stuff!

cet98

You need to stop in more often, we've had 4 of these 6 in the past 3 months and get other crazy cool ones, few bounce varieties, jawbreakers, crazy yumas. They usually sell quick on the unique stuff!
really???.....wow that's good to know....but living an hour from you now makes it difficult to just drop in....
could you could post them in your Sponsor Forum or drop me a pm when you get them so I can make the trip worthwhile??? :)

Markemark

View attachment 12706
Here's one of ur crazy ones I had but jelled up and lost it electus mushroom waiting for the guy I got it from to lmk when he gets some more in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk