Crazy mushrooms, why not here?

Markemark

If u want crazy shrooms I know the guy to talk to he gets the craziest ones

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
really???.....wow that's good to know....but living an hour from you now makes it difficult to just drop in....
could you could post them in your Sponsor Forum or drop me a pm when you get them so I can make the trip worthwhile??? :)
We got some cool new mushrooms today... some are very similar if not exact of the first pic you posted. Took some quick pics with the phone, but they didn't come out good and weren't fully open yet. Will try to take some better pics tomorrow and post them. Stop in and ask to be showed to the mushrooms as they are scattered around.

cet98

We got some cool new mushrooms today... some are very similar if not exact of the first pic you posted. Took some quick pics with the phone, but they didn't come out good and weren't fully open yet. Will try to take some better pics tomorrow and post them. Stop in and ask to be showed to the mushrooms as they are scattered around.
text me the pix!!!!!....please ;)

Markemark

Got that one for a steal from top shelf aquatics since I bought some sps from him

Markemark

View attachment 12711

I wanted this one to until I found out the price. Some people get way out of control with the prices of shrooms. I was quoted $1200.00 for that one

Markemark

To be honest I have been buying on Facebook all my shrooms u should c some of the others that people post

cet98

I wanted this one to until I found out the price. Some people get way out of control with the prices of shrooms. I was quoted $1200.00 for that one

yeah, I know....it's ridiculous what some people are asking...and even crazier that some people are paying it.....

Markemark

Almost bought one of these last week. Couple guys always send me pics of the new shrooms they get