Crosshatch Pair at Exotic Aquatics in LITH

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Just saw in Exotic's monthly newsletter that they have a pair of Crosshatch Triggers! I might have to take a ride up there today to see them. I wish I had a bigger tank (and I wish my wife didn't see the price for the pair...$600...she now has an idea of how much they cost now which is going to cause an arguement in the future when I supersize my fowlr!!!)

Emisis

Nice, especially a pair!! Maybe if she likes jewelry it's time to go to the jewelry store....diamond might take the "salt" out of the wound?

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Nice, especially a pair!! Maybe if she likes jewelry it's time to go to the jewelry store....diamond might take the "salt" out of the wound?
That's a tough call, because most of the fish I buy only cost $20-$40, or so she thinks. Corals all cost $10-$20, but usually only $10 :) I wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag!!

DanSreef

Premium member
That's a tough call, because most of the fish I buy only cost $20-$40, or so she thinks. Corals all cost $10-$20, but usually only $10 :) I wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag!!
Shhhhh.... Don't give up the secret! If Kim knew how much I spend, spent and plan to....