CR's Holiday Party at MCF !!! Dec 10

jcarlilesiu

I have to believe that MCF didn't know about this. My guess is that somebody bought the 28 gal, took it out, put a 12 gal in and returned it. That way, when they get the return, they get a 28 gal for the cost of a 12.

bennyblanco

I have to believe that MCF didn't know about this. My guess is that somebody bought the 28 gal, took it out, put a 12 gal in and returned it. That way, when they get the return, they get a 28 gal for the cost of a 12.
WOW -That would be some shady dealings! If that is true then I hope karma strikes back!

BlakeT

We were under the impression that the tank inside was the 28 gallon LED, but we never did actually open it. We are working with Paul trying to make it right. We're trying to get to the bottom of this and contacting JBJ to try and find a replacement. Sorry once again to Paul, we're trying our best!

epaulette2

i hope the seachem i won doesnt have little bottles of seachem inside. but that is kind of funny that there was a smaller nanocube in its box inside the 28 nano. i would be upset at first then realize good thing it was free.

Herbie

Banned
I thought the guy carrying it out seemed to handle it much better than I could carry mine in the box. Now I don't feel so scrawny! That is a good story to tell at least!

SkullV

So I went to setup my new nanocube last night and to my surprise there was a a 12g nano box in the 28g box. Just curious if this is a mistake.. I know begger's cant be chooser's, but definetly a huge disappointment...
What ever happened with this? How is the NanoCube?