CR's Holiday Party at MCF !!! Dec 10

FishBeard

Do emerald crabs count as acro crabs? My emerald pretty much lives in the huge bluetip acro colony I got from mmreefcrazy a few weeks back. I think he's confused. Doesn't seem to bother the acro any so I leave him be. Better than having an emerald with a taste for zoas...

BlakeT

Do emerald crabs count as acro crabs? My emerald pretty much lives in the huge bluetip acro colony I got from mmreefcrazy a few weeks back. I think he's confused. Doesn't seem to bother the acro any so I leave him be. Better than having an emerald with a taste for zoas...
Nope, acro crabs are a distinct family of crabs.

markitekt

As Blake said, Acro crabs are a different beast. Actually a tiny beast, at least all the ones in my tank are.

FishBeard

I know emerald crabs are different from acro crabs, it was more a joke post than anything cause of my emeralds behavior. I forgot to highlight my post and apply the sarcasm accent to the font...

Speaking of, Blake, how much are your acro crabs when they come in? I may want one for that big colony I have.

Reclipse

So I went to setup my new nanocube last night and to my surprise there was a a 12g nano box in the 28g box. Just curious if this is a mistake.. I know begger's cant be chooser's, but definetly a huge disappointment...

poidog

So I went to setup my new nanocube last night and to my surprise there was a a 12g nano box in the 28g box. Just curious if this is a mistake.. I know begger's cant be chooser's, but definetly a huge disappointment...
Whaaaaat! Yes, that should be a mistake! Either JBJ mis-packed it or somebody ripped off MCF!!! Please email them (or PM BlakeT) and bring this to their attention.

Thanks

gig

guess what, open the 12g and there's an 8g box and then open that and then you get the final tank, an 5G nano! it's like those Russian nesting dolls (Matryoshka)....lol

anyway, I wonder how that happened.

Reclipse

guess what, open the 12g and there's an 8g box and then open that and then you get the final tank, an 5G nano! it's like those Russian nesting dolls (Matryoshka)....lol

LOL!! I havent opened the 12g box... maybe I should!! LMAO

poidog

hahaha, that gave me a good laugh for the day!