CR's Holiday Party at MCF !!! Dec 10

gig

ok, a few pics of my pickups

lokani

is it safe to come out yet? (yellow fin fiary wrasse)

scooter blenny

FishBeard

I honestly don't remember, it was pretty cheap thou. The one I got is nuts. It hangs on the back panel of the biocube, and as bits of mysis float by, it darts out and vacuums the mysis into its mouth and darts back to the tank wall. Really freakin sweet addition to the little tank.

rattyE36

I honestly don't remember, it was pretty cheap thou. The one I got is nuts. It hangs on the back panel of the biocube, and as bits of mysis float by, it darts out and vacuums the mysis into its mouth and darts back to the tank wall. Really freakin sweet addition to the little tank.
I'll probably grab one when I'm there next week picking up my tangs and frogfish!

bennyblanco

Here are my new additions!

My new RBTA - Thanks Reed for helping me pick him out:

My new yellow/green Mille:

And White aussie Mille: (Frag on the left)

Thanks MCF! Can't wait to watch these guys grow!
Brett

FishBeard

So i found out I got a freebie from MCF last night! After lights out, i took the led flashlight to the tank and was checking out my new sps colonies i bought, and I spied a hitchhiking acro crab in one of them! Sweet freebie, its sooo tiny and cute!

bennyblanco

So i found out I got a freebie from MCF last night! After lights out, i took the led flashlight to the tank and was checking out my new sps colonies i bought, and I spied a hitchhiking acro crab in one of them! Sweet freebie, its sooo tiny and cute!
Very nice! Such cool little crabs!

bennyblanco

Looking good Brett! You picked up some nice pieces.
Thanks Blake! I don't think we met! You guys were busy with your hands constantly in the tanks! Great event....can't wait to make it back up there! There are a pieces that I need to pick up!

poidog

Wantz!!!!

BlakeT

I guess you'll have to come back so we can meet in person Brett :) I'm glad you found everything you were looking for!

Eric-We have acro crabs coming in this week. I'll let you know when they come in. We ordered 4 last time for the DT and they settled right in. They are a bigger species though.