CR's Holiday Party at MCF !!! Dec 10

SkullV

Hmmm...I'm thinking more of a

HOLIDAY PARTY but I'll be there in the ugliest Hanukkah sweater ever.

poidog

Hahaha. Awesome. I can't believe you did the colors cause I know how long/tedious that was to do. Haha :lol:

BADGUS

Hope you guys have some really really cheap replacement angels for me,hint,hint,cough,cough........................Like really really cheap..........even free.................................. I'm trying

poidog

US Military Veterans and Active Duty will receive one extra ticket as a small thank you for your service. Please show your Military ID at check in.

:usa2: :usa2: :usa2:

rattyE36

US Military Veterans and Active Duty will receive one extra ticket as a small thank you for your service. Please show your Military ID at check in.

:usa2: :usa2: :usa2:
They should do an extra 15% off "broke college kid special" if you show a valid school ID at check in! :meeting:

ColaAddict

Umm, what's with the CMAS party going on on the same date? With all the bad talk living sea's been getting, do they really want to make people choose which LFS to go to?

poidog

Umm, what's with the CMAS party going on on the same date? With all the bad talk living sea's been getting, do they really want to make people choose which LFS to go to?
We all know which is the better event/location tho don't we! I don't think choosing which will be difficult! haha :D

FishBeard

Who's idea was it to have it on the same date?
As far as we understand, it is simply a coincidence both parties are on the same date. The date is convenient, not too close to the holiday, but close enough that people can attend.

BADGUS

Ahh gotcha,in the future there should be more communication between CMAS and the forums to make sure we don't overlap each other's plans and such.

FishBeard

Ahh gotcha,in the future there should be more communication between CMAS and the forums to make sure we don't overlap each other's plans and such.
To be honest, we provide CMAS a place here to post announcements and events. There was nothing announced on this forum about CMAS hosting a holiday party, let alone the date of such event. It was made clear there would be a Dec. 10th event for CR members many weeks ago. Last I checked there still has been no official announcement of the CMAS event on this forum. Take it for what you want, but like I said before, we can only assume it was just coincidence that both events were scheduled for the same day.

Funlad3

Now I can't go! I have a debate tournament, but I should be able to go to the Black Friday event!