CR's Holiday Party at MCF !!! Dec 10

ColaAddict

The CMAS website had previously stated the Living Sea event was on the 11th, not the 10th. The CMAS event was changed to the 10th after the MCF event announcement.
That's so weird as we have some of you guys who are very active members of CMAS and they change the date without informing you guys. Kinda shady if you ask me. I wonder if Living Sea has something to do with changing the date, because we have been bashing the store.

twoslik904

CMAS Only Event

To all Chicago Reefers:

I was not aware of the Midwest Coral Farm Event sponsored by Chicago Reefs. The date was changed due to the day of the event. I personally can not do an event on a Sunday evening, nor would I expect anybody to atend on a Sunday night. Living Sea had nothing to do with the date change. I have only had time to post the Living Sea event on another forum due to an overloaded work load. Anyone that would like to help out and take over posting events on forums, please contact me for further information. Have fun at Midwest Coral Farm Chicago Reefers!!

Sincerly:

Bob Sosolik
CMAS President

ColaAddict

Atleast people can choose to go where it's closer to them I guess, since 1 is more north and the other is more south :)

dohc97

Just found a butt ugly sweater buried in the laundry room.
you know thats a lie, its your favorite sweater and you are secretly hoping that every one says its a nice sweater :yes4:

I will try to make mcf, love cmas but i dont like living seas or the employees there.

poidog

Check out ragstock in the city on Belmont. They get racks and racks of ugly holiday sweaters.

rattyE36

Check out ragstock in the city on Belmont. They get racks and racks of ugly holiday sweaters.
That's blocks from me! I'm for sure gonna hit them up! I gotta win that gift certificate for my empty 90G! That's 3 SPS colonies at sale prices during the party!

SkullV

Sounds good! I like that these are all door prizes and not won by having to purchase raffle tickets. Makes it more fun and fair at the same time!

poidog

Sounds good! I like that these are all door prizes and not won by having to purchase raffle tickets. Makes it more fun and fair at the same time!
:thumb:

Keep wathcing the thread, because I'm sure we'll have more updates as the even draws closer!

SkullV

I'm just waiting for the announcement that MCF is donating something crazy like a Nanocube or MP40 to the door prizes!

poidog

I'm just waiting for the announcement that MCF is donating something crazy like a Nanocube or MP40 to the door prizes!
Ha! MCF has already donated a ton of great items and hosting this spectaular event! But you never know... ;)