Doser Doser what doser

roilciuc

Tagging along as well. I was recommended the Jebao 4 doser and was planning on buying it, but if its not worth it I may end up getting the better ones. Does anyone know a good reference I can read on the entire process of dosing? I have never done it before and have had issues in all my tanks as the tank aged.

#theMatrix

I was going to get a bubble magus 3head doser....

Looking like ill build a box for some brs dosers instead. In sump possible

Spartanman22

I just went through this while trying to decide on a dosing system for my future 80 gallon. My top three choices were Kamoer, Pacific Sun Kore 5th, GHL Doser 2, and Vertex Libra.

I ultimately narrowed it down to the GHL and Vertex Libra. The Kore 5th and Kamoer seemed to be good dc motor systems, but I ultimately decided a stepper motor was a better investment. I figured if I was going to drop several hundred on a doser might as well get the most reliable technology, and given my research that was the stepper motors.

In the end I went with the GHL. It's track record seemed pretty stellar given the reviews I found, and it's expandability is impressive. It's just a matter of those add-ons making it to the US. It has ports for stir plates, level sensors, temp probes, and the wireless connectivity and controllability was very appealing.

I have yet to run it, but have gotten my hands on it and it is certainly a top quality piece of equipment in terms of build quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinman

i just paid for two BRS doser :) going to program them with my reef keeper ..

figured i already have two pc4s so what the heck am i using 8 plugs for ...

I was just looking into this because not only will it be helpful to have a doser but I need to have one because I'll be going on vacation in the summer and need to have one. I was looking at the bubble magus t01 or t11. I couldn't find any comparisons online for the two. Now I'm reading about them here and people aren't happy with them or say they are crappy. Online reviews look pretty good over all sites that offer Them. Not user why the negative reviews for them on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinman

i hooked up the brs pumps to my reefkeeper and wow im loving the precison of these pumps .. checked about 15 times soo far and one of them doses at 1.1 ml per min and other at 1ml per min each and every single time

dgagvgeg

I have a pacific sun kore 5th doser, from looking at the program it seems you can do a lot of stuff with it. I do like the fact that it is bluetooth and you can program it all on the computer. My tank is still fairly new and I am in the process figuring out what my usage is, then i will start dosing with it.

madjoe

Premium member
i hooked up the brs pumps to my reefkeeper and wow im loving the precison of these pumps .. checked about 15 times soo far and one of them doses at 1.1 ml per min and other at 1ml per min each and every single time
Ive been saying that for yrs nothing beats em take em apart and u will see why all gear driven not fricton like every other doser out there