Down time tomorrow - Upgrading to a new server

EyeReef

Hey guys,
wanted to apologize in advance. There will be downtime tomorrow while I migrate our forum over to a virtual dedicated server.
It may be down for an hour to a whole day.

Praying for a quick and trouble free transfer

Gary

Hey guys,
wanted to apologize in advance. There will be downtime tomorrow while I migrate our forum over to a virtual dedicated server.
It maybe be down for an hour to a whole day.

Praying for a quick and trouble free transfer
Worth it!

EyeReef

Just an update. The server has been purchased, just need to do the transfer. This is a little nerve wrecking so going to make sure its done correctly. Thanks for your patience.

Gary

I just want a CR shirt :pout:
Tell me about it!

Also, any updates with the site? It's been awhile now. I'd rather hear a real date then some bs about today tomorrow or the next day. When are you REALLY going to actually do something. Let us know so we can decide if we need to go elsewhere for the time being... I for one am sick and tired of this crap, I'm not the only one, but I'm the most vocal...

CoralN00b

Tell me about it!

Also, any updates with the site? It's been awhile now. I'd rather hear a real date then some bs about today tomorrow or the next day. When are you REALLY going to actually do something. Let us know so we can decide if we need to go elsewhere for the time being... I for one am sick and tired of this crap, I'm not the only one, but I'm the most vocal...
If you are that upset about this, maybe you do need some time away, or a hug. LOL :hug:

I'm sure they are working on it. It probably is not an easy thing to do. I know at work when our guys switch servers, they look like they are headed into the apocalypse and after it is all done, they usually get a few days off.

I honestly have not had any issues at all with the site. Only once or twice when it first went down a month or so ago. After that I have been fine and I am on here a few times per day. I wonder why it is only affecting some and not others.