Drama' 4g Nuvo

koreandrama

Awesome... What type of rock u use for elos?!? Looks great.
bought some reef rock from old orchard aquarium. i really like premium aquatics manado live rock but decided to go with dry rock this time around, since i dont even know when water will go in it.

holy crap another elos.. awesome tom:)
ugh...lets not talk about the lecture I got from my girlfriend............

if its getting to crowded tom u can always put them in my tank ;) lol
lol once they are ready to frag mai and you will be the first to contact.

Jep21

bought some reef rock from old orchard aquarium. i really like premium aquatics manado live rock but decided to go with dry rock this time around, since i dont even know when water will go in it.

ugh...lets not talk about the lecture I got from my girlfriend............

lol once they are ready to frag mai and you will be the first to contact.
i got the samething lecture when i picked up my 29gallon on sat lol..

Sweet! i cant wait

koreandrama

tom u still getting the other tank u tlked about?
yup...changed it up a little to 30x24x16 so itll be like 50 gallons but it should be done in 5 months...hoping to make the drive to florida to pick it up and maybe go to Coralcon or one of the other frag shows around that time...

Jep21

wait what the fish? you picked up ANOTHER tank?

i think we're making asians look bad.....
yeah lol..this hobby is a sickness i tell ya lol.. had to upgrade my 14g...

the elos i got from u is gonna be my slow and steady build.. since i want it to be the show off tank

Jep21

yup...changed it up a little to 30x24x16 so itll be like 50 gallons but it should be done in 5 months...hoping to make the drive to florida to pick it up and maybe go to Coralcon or one of the other frag shows around that time...
nice.. that should be enough time to break the news to ur gf lol.. i didnt knw they had a coralcon.. deng we need that here in illinois