Dvanlier05's 120 SPS Garden

dvanlier05

Merry Christmas everyone! I've been trying to improve my coloration the last 2 months by increasing nutrients in the tank. Originally my colors were more pastel bc of my low nutrients, 0.5-1 NO3 and 0.01-0.02 PO4. I've added some new fish, 16 total now and installed an auto feeder. I went with all 3 types of Nyos pellet foods and they LOVE them. Everyday the tank gets 3 feedings from the auto feeder, and 2 feedings of 1/2 cube of frozen and some flakes, and 1/4 sheet of nori from me. My numbers are now holding at 2.5 NO3 and 0.05 PO4 and colors are looking better. Everything else is on cruise control and doing good.
I'll try to take some pics today if I have time.

dvanlier05

Versa are up and running and initial impressions are great. Very easy to prime, calibrate, and schedule. It's so quiet I had to double check it was dosing. Love the little functions they added in like "catch up", returning to home position, color changing LEDs, single power cord and quick disconnects. Time will tell but looks like a winner to me.

20200128_194451.jpg

20200128_194357.jpg

dvanlier05

In theory yes, you can have 2 running at the same rate, one adding in and one taking out but there is not a designated setting for it. I'm sure that could be a software update they could do.

rockhead

Versa are up and running and initial impressions are great. Very easy to prime, calibrate, and schedule. It's so quiet I had to double check it was dosing. Love the little functions they added in like "catch up", returning to home position, color changing LEDs, single power cord and quick disconnects. Time will tell but looks like a winner to me.

View attachment 3263

View attachment 3262
I love mine as well so simple

dvanlier05

How’s your homewrecker looking?
It's doing good. Fully encrusted the plug and a few new branches.
20200408_201304.jpg

Everything else is doing good. Knock on wood, I haven't lost anything and only have space for a few more so that grow out tank may get plumbed in sooner than later.

RR Angry Birds
20200408_203711.jpg

TSA Dan Aykroyd
20200408_203636.jpg

TSA Fifth Element(L) TSA Optimus Prime(R)
20200408_203443.jpg