Dvanlier05's 120 SPS Garden

dvanlier05

The frag tank is ordered. I ended up ordering a custom peninsula style frag tank through Reef Plus in Aurora. It will be an all glass 48"x24"x14", dual returns, and shadow overflow. Should be delivered is 3-6 weeks depending of his delivery schedule.

Mjl714

The frag tank is ordered. I ended up ordering a custom peninsula style frag tank through Reef Plus in Aurora. It will be an all glass 48"x24"x14", dual returns, and shadow overflow. Should be delivered is 3-6 weeks depending of his delivery schedule.
Sounds nice, who’s building it?

Mjl714

I think Planet Aquariums. I'm so busy with work and side work, my brother took care of the details, I just paid.
Sounds right, I know Reef Plus deals with them. I’ve seen some nice tanks made by Planet in their store.

dvanlier05

Frag tank is done and waiting to ship. Just need to build the stand and hook everything up. Should be up and running before the end of the year. Its good timing bc my Sin City is almost to the water surface. Im planning on cutting down the scape to give more room too, love the look hindsight just too tall.
FTS
20201130_202711.jpg

Sin City
20201130_202536.jpg