Enforcing Marketplace Rules

madjoe

Premium member
Like I said somewhere before..............AND it's an easy fix.............If you are the seller............

$$$$- No OBO or Firm: Subject to offers (most likely low ballers at that)
$$$$- Firm No Brainer: That's what they want for it
$$$$- OBO No explanation needed unless you do not understand OBO

If the seller would add the firm or OBO to their post and clearly state PM with offers it could all be easily avoided............

I admit I am guilty of poo pooing in some FS threads but they are only Rosko's and he doesn't count............. :happy:
most people dont read on here. U can put price and they still ask how much u can say wont seperate and they still ask u to seperate. U can list all thats included and post pics and by the third page people will ask whats included and for a pic. People r lazy and dont read all the post.

Emisis

most people dont read on here. U can put price and they still ask how much u can say wont seperate and they still ask u to seperate. U can list all thats included and post pics and by the third page people will ask whats included and for a pic. People r lazy and dont read all the post.
Yes this is true too..........I read several and just shake my head...............maybe it's a comprehension issue?