Exciting News About Chicago Reefs

goat585

Administrator
I have some exciting news to share with our community. Josh has given me the opportunity to take over Chicago Reefs. I would like to thank Josh for thinking of me when he was considering a change of ownership of the site. I am really excited for the opportunity to lead this community. I will not be doing this alone. [MENTION=2796]BenjieC[/MENTION] and myself going to be leading this website going forward. We have a lot of exciting plans for the community. We plan to increase community events, monthly giveaways, featured articles and much more. It will take a little time for these things to get started but we hope to have giveaways ready to go by Christmas. We hope to have many new features available early next year. Over the next week or two we will be transitioning the ownership of the site so please bare with us if there is a glitch or two.

If anyone has suggestions or questions please feel free to message me. Thanks for your support.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Congrats to you two! [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] [MENTION=2796]BenjieC[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] thanks for all you did for the community. Hopefully you'll be sticking around!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
Congrats to you two! [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] [MENTION=2796]BenjieC[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] thanks for all you did for the community. Hopefully you'll be sticking around!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks Jon. I'll still be here. Need the extra time to focus on my career.

Smitty

Premium member
Congratulations gentlemen....and thanks for everything Josh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mjl714

Josh, like the others have said, thanks for all the hard work and effort maintining the site and such. Good luck with your career.

Congrats [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] [MENTION=2796]BenjieC[/MENTION], thanks to you both for taking over.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Congrats guys, Josh thanks for everything and good luck with the career, Focus on IT career never stops. heh.. good luck!