fish re-homing

Navycook2

So I just picked up a gorgeous blue eyed kole tang and he is beating the crap out of everyone in my tank even both my dwarf angel fishes. I have to rehome him or if someone wants to do a temporary adoption until i get my 210 up and running maybe 2-3months but for right now if I dont get him out he will kill both of my dwarfs. If some one wants to do a temporary adoption to help me out thats awesome if you want to adopt him permanant it would be 40. My kole tang is about 2-3 inches. I just picked him up last night. :(

are all kole tangs like this, that is a fish on my wishlist. it is reef safe right? my flame angel ran my old biocube bullying everybody. i wasnt too pleased with him.

Navycook2

I have a Coral beauty dwarf and a bi-colored angel dwarf got along rough in the start but then they are fine now all they do is get the crap kicked out of them! Kole tangs are supposed to be non aggressive or at least the most docile of the tangs and kole tangs are heavy algae eaters and he doesnt want my algae just to attack!! Every Kole I have seen is good!

Navycook2

Gus that would work !!
Ill try and catch him this weekend and I understand the deal on holding on to him its my liability not yours and believe me this is very much appreciated!!

BADGUS

No problemo,let me know when you want to stop by.sat and Sunday I'll be out of town,I'm home all next week.