Fishtank 44 New Build 210 gals

Spartanman22

Some people don't run skimmers at all. You should be fine just keep an eye on your nitrates and do water changes as needed. I've had mine offline for weeks before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishtank44

A few days should be no problem while you order a new one. Feed fish light and keep up with waterchanges.
I ordered new pump for skimmer should be arrival is on next Monday.
Will do water change on weekend for sure
Thank you my friend.

fishtank44

Skimmer pump went out last night today morning PH dropped down to 7.85
what is lower PH number still good?
Thanks guys.

Fish_wiz2

Skimmer pump went out last night today morning PH dropped down to 7.85
what is lower PH number still good?
Thanks guys.
Its because the skimmer is not oxygenating the water. 7.85 is okay, low but okay. Don't worry about it too much, it is more important to keep pH stable don't keep trying to get it to a certain number. If you want, add and airstone to the sump.

fishtank44

Its because the skimmer is not oxygenating the water. 7.85 is okay, low but okay. Don't worry about it too much, it is more important to keep pH stable don't keep trying to get it to a certain number. If you want, add and airstone to the sump.
Thank you alot Kelvin.

fishtank44

I will remove Apollo LED lights to setup on left and right sides of tank not on top of tank
On top of tank I would like to get ATI T5 lights
Hope corals will happy with new t5 lights
Will see it is action by this Saturday .

Fish_wiz2

How do you like the ATI T5? How many bulbs? Did you keep the LED as supplements or replace completely? Tanks looks good and full Minh!

fishtank44

ATI t5 with 8 bulbs it is amazing lights compared with Apollo LED yeah I loved t5 now
But want to set Apollo LED on sides of tank to lights up corals side by side.