Good website or store to buy nice SPS frags

DAS212

Looking for some nice SPS frags for my tank. I was wondering if you guys had any favorite stores in the area or knew of a website to order from. Live Aquaria is the only place I have ever ordered live corals before. Thanks everyone

Jep21

go to either sho tanks in mundelein which is close by.. he has nice sps colonys for 30-40 and frags from 10-20 i thnk.. go to aqua pros also they have a nice selection.. or u can go to reefwise if u got the moola for it

tkh

go to either sho tanks in mundelein which is close by.. he has nice sps colonys for 30-40 and frags from 10-20 i thnk.. go to aqua pros also they have a nice selection.. or u can go to reefwise if u got the moola for it
+1 - Shotanks had a great selection last time I was up there and great prices, 30 - 40 for some beautifully colored acro and montipora mini colonies.. 10 - 20 for frags, plus all sorts of other cool stuff :) picked up a black sun coral last time I was there.

Aqua pros is closer to you, but aren't you very familiar with them already?

Advanced Aquatics is nice too! Glenn has some nice mini colonies, and I did get an acro crab there (so may be biased, lol).... His prices are higher than aqua pros or Shotank, but still some nice stuff, and Glenn is really friendly.

DAS212

I was a long time shopper at beyond the reef, I really like Jim there but their selection of SPS isnt what im looking for and they tend to be expensive, however they have always been very helpful and good to work with. I went to reef wise which was awesome but I showed up after closing to get a fish he was holding for me and the lights were off =( Ive also been to Reef Imports and hatchery co. but never aqua pros or shotanks

Funlad3

Dave, you want to swing by tonight/today? I have some good starter stick ready to go. Otherwise, I'm partial to My Reef To Yours. A friend of mine in Colorado runs it out of his guest bedroom, and he's really been stepping it up with sticks lately. If you get anything from him, tell him that Ben sent you. :)

gig

Matt gets some good stuff at Shotank, now that Ryan is at SeaSchor, they tend to have some nice sticks as well.

jfuka78

I have been to a lot of stores lately and have not seen much. Good luck on that, I am in same boat nothing in the stores really interested me.