Has anyone here been up to Battlecorals?

I have a week to kill and was looking to pick up some more coral. I was just curious if anyone has ever been there or if he just does online order only.

Last edited:

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I think he typically does online only but reach out to him. I went up there to pickup the growout which reminds me I forgot last weeks update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anarchy

Yes you can pick up at adams. You just have to pay for everything when you order it. Once you get there he will take you to the basement and show you everything and youll probably spend the next at least hour talking lol. Right [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Yes you can pick up at adams. You just have to pay for everything when you order it. Once you get there he will take you to the basement and show you everything and youll probably spend the next at least hour talking lol. Right [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yeah, I've been there twice. I probably spent two hours there the first one and over an hour the second time. He's super passionate about what he does so he likes showing you everything in his setup. I could spend days looking at his corals.

I'm not sure that local pickup is preferred by him, but he seemed happy to do it for me. Plus, I think I paid for about 10 corals and walked out with about 18.

MikeyB

I've been up there a few times myself, Adam is a great guy and like sawdonkey said, very passionate about his hobby and can talk about it for a long time.