Hello Chicago

markitekt

We had about 60 people to see the tank over last october , how many would want to come ?
You kinda screwed yourself with this thread. You're gonna have 60 people that want to see your tank every Saturday. Sorry I had to break it to you. You can ask the mods to delete the thread after I visit though. :a22:

pigpen

Its not that bad , Maybe someone will get inspired and build a bigger one . I will check with the little woman and see when would be a good Saturday ,plus ikes me some time to clean up my mess behind the tank and under it . it suck that it will be during the day as it better to see it at night with no sunlight . now if I can keep big fat tangs from knocking over my acros there might me something to look at .

Herbie

Banned
Its not that bad , Maybe someone will get inspired and build a bigger one . I will check with the little woman and see when would be a good Saturday ,plus ikes me some time to clean up my mess behind the tank and under it . it suck that it will be during the day as it better to see it at night with no sunlight . now if I can keep big fat tangs from knocking over my acros there might me something to look at .
I will help you set them back up. I'm that kind of guy. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

that costs big $
Actually it's quite reasonable at $75 per person. Families can enjoy themed activities for all ages, animal encounters, an aquatic animal show, dinner and dancing. The adventure continues for families sleeping over in the galleries. A late-night snack and continental breakfast are included.

BlakeT

Wow Bill this is amazing! Not sure how I missed this thread so long. And I thought our 1,500 gallon look down was big! Out of curiosity, what do you feed all those fish? Also, if you ever have any requests for specific fish or larger corals we could be happy to help you out as well. :) We would love to see any of our fish end up in your ocean of a tank!

pigpen

Right now I feed the a ton of spectrum pellets , three different sizes . we go through about a bucket every two weeks . they also get brine shrimp , scallops and frozen shrimp . we have a large bumble bee grouper that lives in the sup with a large red snapper who eats all the left overs and a ton of shrimp each week .
Thanks for the offer but I buy all of my live stock from Matt at Shotank , he takes good care of me and sells my line of calcium reactors and skimmers in the store when I can keep up with orders .

I saw his link a while ago on the build and have been trying to find it to re post it but i could not remember where I saw it . This thing is awesome and amazing.

pigpen

I have been busy getting things ready for next week , that are cumming from HGTV to shoot the tank for an upcoming special on houses with water features .