Hello Chicago

pigpen

Still around , for some reason I dont get notifications from this site . Matt at shotank told me to have a look . tank is growing very nicely . It has been on the news a few times and on hgtv so we are getting used to having a lot of visitors . corals are growing out nice and starting to cover most of the tank , looks 100 percent different than a year ago . I put most new things up on my Facebook page but not much too interesting going on , just letting it grow naturally .

Cub21rak

Still around , for some reason I dont get notifications from this site . Matt at shotank told me to have a look . tank is growing very nicely . It has been on the news a few times and on hgtv so we are getting used to having a lot of visitors . corals are growing out nice and starting to cover most of the tank , looks 100 percent different than a year ago . I put most new things up on my Facebook page but not much too interesting going on , just letting it grow naturally .
I had seen your episode on hgtv, my dad had called me and said hey watch this episode on hgtv and I said yea I know about that tank he's share info and chated with us on CR.
is there certain types of coral you lean to or have a variety of everything?

Siebo

Premium member
The tank is maturing great Bill. I see the Facebook posts most of the time. It puts me in awe every time I see the pictures.