HELP! Clean Up Crew turning on me?

Ajmal C

love how ur clowns swim around so much and not just host a corner in the back of the tank behind some rocks...
Unfortunately they have started doing something like that. 2 of them have started hosting under the lip of my HOB filter. Only come out of there to eat.

Ajmal C

I believe mandarin gobies enjoy those pods as well .
Yes, heard they do. Went with a Yellow Chrysus Wrasse. He is doing a lazy job though.

The only problem with Manadarins or any other Goby's for that matter is I don't want them to sift through my sand constantly need the creatures in there. If the little creatures get wiped out my Deep Sand Bed will loose its function and start be coming a problem.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Sixline will do the job, but in small tank they become terror for other fish. Get yellow wrasse, small, bright, full of life fish. Will take care of your problem, also eats flatworms. You can find those for like $20-30 at LFS.
^^^my thoughts too ^^^

Ajmal C

^^^my thoughts too ^^^
Thanks Eric, got the Yellow Wrasse a few months back. It is a little lazy with the pickings, but definitely decreased the pod population. Although pods do come out at night when the Yellow wrasse sleeps.

My Potters angelfish follows the Wrasse around everywhere, but the Wrasse is to 'cool' for him. HAHAHA. Definitely full of life.

Oh and the Orange Setosa is starting to encrust. Love how bright it is. Thanks again for helping me pick him out.