Help what’s happening to my sps????

Chase_The_Reefer

One side looks terrible the other looks great I see nothing bothering the one side and all my other acros are doing wonderful I am so confused please ask any questions that can help me figure this out everything has been stable.1852DF4C-3D94-40D0-8BA4-757F018936FD.jpeg1CFA1BEF-1720-4CAD-B1B2-6B0E0D37C0F5.jpeg

dvanlier05

What are your numbers? Did you make any changes to the tank and/or maintenance schedule? Was is overnight or was it a gradual decline of the corals?

Chase_The_Reefer

I am actually in the car going to blue line coral but I will test again when I get home. This was what I was at yesterday
Ph 8.2
Nitrite 0-0.5
Nitrate 2
Alk 8.5
Ammonia 0.1
Phosphate 0.04

dvanlier05

It could be, look from the top to see if the affected area is visible. IMO a 3 month old tank is a little early for SPS but not impossible. I look to keep temp, salinity, ph, alk, cal, mag, nitrate, and phosphate as stable say possible. SPS=stability promotes success.

Chase_The_Reefer

It could be, look from the top to see if the affected area is visible. IMO a 3 month old tank is a little early for SPS but not impossible. I look to keep temp, salinity, ph, alk, cal, mag, nitrate, and phosphate as stable say possible. SPS=stability promotes success.
Yes I have been having tons of success and these sps have been fine for quite some time the tank is 6 month old the sps have been in for 3 mon