• Friday December 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday December 29th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herbie

Banned
Hello Folks! We are very excited to announce that Brian at Reefwise has graciously invited ChicagoReefs.com to have our annual holiday party in his store. The first thing we want to do it nail down a date that will hopefully work best for the majority of you fine reefers. I know this time of year gets crazy for everyone, but we want to get something on the calendar right away. Please vote for whichever date would work best for you. If none of the dates work for you feel free to comment and let us know so we can find the time that works best for the most people. We'll leave this open for several days so people have time to see it with this holiday weekend upon us. More details to come, but feel free to comment or share any ideas you might have about this event. Last year was a blast and I know this one will rival it.

capysolo

The weekends either side of Christmas won't work for me, work party the one before, family after. January works for me!

Saledo

21st works because my wife is off so I can dump the kids with her... she works the other days but the 29th so that is second choice

Herbie

Banned
looks like the 29th takes it folks. Keep an eye out for more details and thanks again to Reefwise for hosting!