Hooked Aquariums

SMACKERS4

Been there 3 times, pretty new store (about 2 weeks) meaning not a lot of stock, Owner Adam is very nice and helpful. Bought 2 occ Clowns from him and my 2.5" Clarkii & 2.5" 3-stripe Damsel were putting a beating on those poor guys. Re-bagged them brought them back, no problems. Cant wait to visit when he becomes more established, especially since im about 5min away. Thanks again!

SMACKERS4

On Sunset Ave. west of Green Bay Rd. in the same building as Onan, North side of the street. Just opened recently, Looks like he is up to date on equipment has a stack of Maxspect Razer Led lights, he is setting up a zero edge tank, as well as 4 decent sized frag tanks (i assume that's what the shallow rimless tanks are) hes got a few fish and a few coral. Huge selection of additives and test kits as well as thrive products, he says hes going to be getting some type of machine that will analyze your water and give you a "prescription" and dosage plan to get you levels where they should be. has a nice huge DT right when you walk in, i guess its is personal tank from home, just fish in it right now. Seems promisng and it will be nice to have a decent Saltwater store near us and not have to drive to SHO tank all the time.

Jep21

So went to check it out yesterday and i gotta say im very impressed with the store.. Its very nice.. Like the atmosphere.. Plus digging how the tanks are all set up.. He has a couple tanks in progress and livestock are still working his way up there due to him just opening.. But i see this store as a future place to hold events.. Plus he carries all the nice equipment like razors, radions, aqua illumination, deep blues, elos and more.. I say give this place a couple months and let them get stocked and this place will be bumpin

SMACKERS4

He must have gotten some actual computer monitors, everytime i was in there he had 2 42" LCD tvs for his monitors right on the counter, lol

Fancy Scmancy. We can all go there and lounge on the chairs. I may have to drive up to Wisconsin and take a peek! Is there an espresso machine there for customers too? :ranger:

SMACKERS4

Jep, took the liberty of sharing your photos with the HOOKED facebook page, hope you dont mind, he had NO pictures up!

Hooked

Thanks for all the compliments on my store.

Yes, I have a Kurig coffee maker and a fridge stocked with soda for my customers. If I don't offer, please don't be afraid to ask for a beverage.

Please email me with requests for those items you can't seem to find and I will track it down for you.

Jep21

Thanks for all the compliments on my store.

Yes, I have a Kurig coffee maker and a fridge stocked with soda for my customers. If I don't offer, please don't be afraid to ask for a beverage.

Please email me with requests for those items you can't seem to find and I will track it down for you.
oh heck i didnt see the kureg when i was there.. i needed some of that yesterday lol

tkh

Wait, what's the exact address for this place again? My car needs specifics, and it does all of my navigation.....