Hooked Aquariums

Gary

What are ORA Mandrins?
Tank Raised Dragonets that typically only eat pods, and can destroy a pod population resulting in no food for them. They are a hard fish to get to eat pellets and other foods, typically requiring much patience to move them over to frozen/pellet food.

The Mandrins from ORA are tank raised and typically already eat pellets and/or frozen food. Although I've heard they are having problems with the psychedelic ones.

R they the moon snails. If so very cool looking but didnt last long maybe ran out of food for them
No. Moon snails are bad for our tanks. They also kill clams and will drill a hole into them....litterally.

Red Snails are Norrisia norrisii. Red Foot Algae Snail eats phytoplankton, chiefly Hair Algae, Film Algae and Kelp. They should also not be kept with sea stars as they will eat these snails. And they do better in cooler temps.

Odyssey

Tank Raised Dragonets that typically only eat pods, and can destroy a pod population resulting in no food for them. They are a hard fish to get to eat pellets and other foods, typically requiring much patience to move them over to frozen/pellet food.

The Mandrins from ORA are tank raised and typically already eat pellets and/or frozen food. Although I've heard they are having problems with the psychedelic ones.
Gary thanks for the info about ORA.

ORA = Oceans, Reefs & Aquariums (orafarm.com)

Been there 3 times, pretty new store (about 2 weeks) meaning not a lot of stock, Owner Adam is very nice and helpful. Bought 2 occ Clowns from him and my 2.5" Clarkii & 2.5" 3-stripe Damsel were putting a beating on those poor guys. Re-bagged them brought them back, no problems. Cant wait to visit when he becomes more established, especially since im about 5min away. Thanks again!
Sounds like a great business man and these kind go far . Kudos

Tonyssrx

Premium member
Stopped in today and met Adam & Stacey very nice poeple, cool looking store a work in progress. I'll definitely be back thanks for taking time to visit today I know you had a lot going on today thanks again