ID help needed.

1990JPYP

Any idea as to what this might be? Its been growing in my tank for a few years at a descent pace. Its a Pinkish color (photos are cell quility)

I always thought it was pretty cool looking but as im getting ready to move my tank to another I will be disturbing this and i dont know if i should keep it or pull it all off.

Thanks for you help.

1990JPYP

Looked at a few photos, it might be plate. Couldn't find anything with out the polyps though. I will watch it closer to see if there are any.

labas39

I have blue ridge and it has very long white polyps. I think that may help determine if it's blue ridge.

maazreef

No other SPS at all. Wasn't very good at WC's. Didn't like sticks until recently. This has been growing for about 2 years.
The reason I ask is because I also had a red monti that looked like this when I started my first tank and as soon as I started keeping tabs on my levels and water changes it started to color up. Or it may well just be this color. There are some species of incrusting corals out there that look similar to this too. Whatever it may be it's showing growth so that's good.