Illinijoe's Red Sea Reefer 350 Build Thread

Joe5688

Dammit Joe when i saw red sea 350 i was hoping it was a 350g tank lol. Everythings lookin good.

::edit::

Woot 4000th post!

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Looks really good bro how the frags doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some really good some took some losses

Marleys, purple monster, funny ds multiplying fast, chalices growing slow as expected, lost the rainbow monti and rainbow madness to getting stung and killed by a chalice, mambas doa never opened, acans doing great. Will post some pics soon but only using phone so not capturing well.

Illinijoe

TeamCR
got a coral viewer if you don't have one I highly recommend. Top down view is a great viewing angle.

Some shots of SPS mostly from [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION]. thanks guys. Excuse poor iphone pics. need to get a real camera one of these days.

View attachment 20907
View attachment 20908
View attachment 20909
View attachment 20910
View attachment 20911
View attachment 20912
View attachment 20913
View attachment 20914
View attachment 20915
View attachment 20916

Last edited:

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Looking great Joe !!!
thanks everything is coloring up nicely and starting to encrust onto the rock. The red planet changed from a dark red to a green now its pinkish reddish. If it stays where its at now i would be happy as i love the different colors on it. The fox flame is amazing i can see why people like it so much. when i get some more growth on these swing by i'll cut some for you and stock the new setup :)