I'm losing my sps'

Smitty

Premium member
If you want to take a ride out in my direction i will cut you some pieces from my tank ? totally up to you ?
Oh wow...thank you! If I decide to take a trip out your way, I'll definitely swing your way. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bowhunter4250

Oh wow...thank you! If I decide to take a trip out your way, I'll definitely swing your way. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
no problem , might be anything to fancy but willing to help you get back up and going .... PM me if you decide to take a road trip !

Spoofer

i hope the issue is cleared up... did you find out the root cause? overfeeding? sucks anyway you splice it but it would be nice to buffer the system better for next time- didn't seem like it was a long period. good luck with the rebuild :)

Smitty

Premium member
i hope the issue is cleared up... did you find out the root cause? overfeeding? sucks anyway you splice it but it would be nice to buffer the system better for next time- didn't seem like it was a long period. good luck with the rebuild :)
I'm not 100% out the dark with this issue yet. Just keeping an eye on everything. No indication or reasoning behind it neither, it just happened unfortunately. What to you mean by buffer the system better for next time...i didn't understand. Thanks :)

Spoofer

Just ensure all mechanical, bio and chemical filtration is up to par or check lighting or flow. A period of over feeding g shouldn't be to rough on a balanced bioloaded system. Whatever helps to understand what happened and how to be aware or a repeat of it.