Interceptor for Red Bugs

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Thank you for the offer but the order has been canceled so I wont be getting it. I don't want to take it if I cant give you one back. Wife took our cat to the vet today so I told her to ask with pictures and a article about redbugs and interceptor.. maybe they will give her one.. but i doubt it.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Alright! Got a pill from my Vet. She gave me two of them. Woo... I will dose the crap tomorrow. ANDDD they no longer make Interceptor. The replacement is sentinel.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Yesterday night I dosed the tank with this stuff. Was really nervous. My tank sucks any way so whatever.
Dosing an entire pill. I was able to get my hands on the green box. The pill is 5.75 mg which would be the same amount if I were to split the large pill into 4 doses. Since they say 23mg Is good for about 400 gallons. Took carbon out and airline from skimmer. This morning everything still looks alive. My one acro started to stn. Not sure why but yah what can I do. About to a Water change and put carbon bag in. when the lights turn on hopefully I don't see any of these little Fu***ers.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
So far so good. I haven't lost any snails or crabs and NO sign of red bugs!!!!! Woo. I Just want to grow one acro colony! LoL. :(
By the end of the night my tri color actually had little polyp extension.