I've had it with reefcentral!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they've banned the CMAS meeting thread. Hopefully Bob will notice. See you on Saturday Eric, that should tell you who I am.

BADGUS

So this morning i received 2 infractions,one for mentioning Midwest coral farms and another for telling a guy that the fish he sold me died the next morning \and i wanted a partial refund,then i see he has like 3fish on craigslist,finally someone tells me that he only buys/sells fish,mostly thru CL,but he also has an account on RC.So

WTF??????

I don't feel i did anything wrong,i guess i'll be on here much more now. inappropriate comment

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Now they've banned the CMAS meeting thread. Hopefully Bob will notice. See you on Saturday Eric, that should tell you who I am.
Yep, I noticed they pulled the meeting thread but never got to see it. Why did they pull it? It appeared that the meting was being held somewhere the mods didn't like...?

Smitty

Premium member
Sorry to hear that bro...I've never been a member there due to the fact I hear too many people talk about how horrible and disrespectful they are.

SkunkerX

+1 smitty all i hear is horror stories about RC..................MODS please dont ban me for mentioning RC lol

Bwidner

When i was pointed to this website I got an infraction for asking what mcf was(had just recently moved and when I lived here last there was Old Orchard and Ocean design and that was about it) in a thread that someone else mentioned them, it's a joke in all honesty that they give people with a long standing account and a long list of posts infractions just for mentioning them...thats why I almost never am on there myself anymore.

Greg

Rc is beyond horrible.
Many others and i have been saying its only a matter of time till rc screws them over.
Rc would die and we would only have cr if people stopped double posting here and there.
I know you may get faster buyers there now, but eventually rc cmas will die.
If everyone from cr stopped posting, everyone would come here.
They do not care about cmas or any users. If you have 1000+ posts, they dont care you will get thrown to the curb just like someone with 10 posts. I gave so many frags away. I helped grow the rc community and posted all day. The threw me away without a second look for mentioning wetthumbfrags.

Cr is here to stay. Im goin to make sure of it. :)

fastrc

Skunkerx YOUR BANNED lol. Ya they are way to forceful on there rules and will never change unless management doe's there. But alot of people still like the people(members not most mods there) so they keep kissing there annoying rearends to be able to mingle with our friends there. It is a shame they must put people in authority there that have no business in controlling forums. Maybe one day the owners will take pride in there forums and change there moderating bad habits there. Scolding someone who mentions a business there is total bullcrap because there certain mods don't like that business is very un business like. And expressing yourself and telling someone of a fish that you purchased is sad. Unless you said it in a mean way(I can't tell you because they have banned me for mentioning that the mod there was 100% a total control freak, That might have been a bad move since they don't tolerate free speech there) LOL

FishBeard

they'll all be coming here... uber is not that good imo
What is not that good about it? The site has been around for ages... Only downside is the site is slow on posts, most members there don't seem to live in front of their computers and get along just fine on the site. Uber is still a better alternative to RC's CMAS forum, don't think I've ever even seen a confrontation take place at uber forums.

fastrc

I don't use uberfrags alot but i don't see anything wrong with it or the members there, It is just another way to try and separate ourselves from RC and that's always a good thing.

FishBeard

Chicagoreefs.com. The NEW official forum of the Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society. Time to make it happen!

BADGUS

Well like i said i'm done with rc,i support the idea of getting everyone to post here instead and just shut down rc,too bad they are the largest online community,its the people who screw it up.I do love the wealth of information available,i just hate that they micro manage what lfs we can and can't mention.

Spoofer

I saw that post - much like a stick at a bee hive, it was bound to get messy. i still don't know why we can mention midwest? and it's not like it's in rules anywhere not to, so how would anyone know? some people never get fractions and other seem to get the endlessly... it makes no sense how that is run... oh well... i look forward to the day i don't have to check both sites.

it's a shame about RC, so many people are disgusted by it.

When i was pointed to this website I got an infraction for asking what mcf was(had just recently moved and when I lived here last there was Old Orchard and Ocean design and that was about it) in a thread that someone else mentioned them, it's a joke in all honesty that they give people with a long standing account and a long list of posts infractions just for mentioning them...thats why I almost never am on there myself anymore.

The reefer

It's would b good if we have a Chicago based website for cmas. That way we get to help each other out and not have sum 1 watching what we say and do.

fastrc

That is there way of keeping there small (members) everywhere! They have there little scum spies over here and everywhere telling them when someone says the truth about them at other than a place they can control and then take it back to there sandbox were they can keep all the buckets to themselves lol (useless trash is all i think about some mods there)

Status
Not open for further replies.