I've had it with reefcentral!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poidog

wow, they're going into other sites and using that to ban??? That is over reaching. Each site is a private entity... and what you do here (or anywhere else) should not effect your account there, or vise versa.

jcarlilesiu

Well brianD closed my account after reading this thread,what a small penis huh?
RC monitors threads over here?

Wow. I have never really enteracted over there, but thats quite funny.

:attention: Hi RC mods. Insecure much? :tongue (2):

Interwebz drama. Gotta love it.

jcarlilesiu

We as a site full of CMAS members needs to reach out to CMAS and work on an exclusive relationship between Chicagoreefs and CMAS as their sole preferred internet forum provider.

Right now, they utilize 3 different forums and mention those on their site. It makes more sense from a coordination position to consider a centralized location.

I don't think there is any reason for CMAS to host their own forum. That isn't really what they are around for. Instead, they should rely on third party entities and simply let members know who they support. One location would be best.

Just my opinion.

FishBeard

wow, they're going into other sites and using that to ban??? That is over reaching. Each site is a private entity... and what you do here (or anywhere else) should not effect your account there, or vise versa.
This is RC you are talking about.

RC > Logic

Technically Gus said he was done with RC, so does it really matter if they flipped the ban switch anyways? We all have plenty of covert operatives on RC pretending to play nice to circumvent the pointless 50/90 rule. They might as well just ban everyone and make it easy, the mods and their deputies can have the whole place for themselves...

BADGUS

Seriously,maybe they feel powerful by closing someone's account?And i find it interesting that they take time out of their day to spy on little old me,i suppose my life is much more interesting than theirs,so i guess i don't blame them.

fastrc

ya right

Thats how the first of us here got banned,They had there spies here at beginning and if we said anything about there abuse of authority over here they banned us there.

Tank2379

RC monitors threads over here?

Wow. I have never really enteracted over there, but thats quite funny.

:attention: Hi RC mods. Insecure much? :tongue (2):

Interwebz drama. Gotta love it.
BrianD is a local guy so I wouldn't see why he would not Lurk on this site since it is a Chicago site...:doh: He might even be a registered member here for all we know

fastrc

It's just sad they are so scared of anyone saying anything about there communist site that they have to come anywhere else and spy on members, They shouldn't use other sites to control what we don't like about them and say elsewhere.They should use there spare time to polish there attitudes.
BrianD is a local guy so I wouldn't see why he would not Lurk on this site since it is a Chicago site...:doh: He might even be a registered member here for all we know

Tank2379

It's just sad they are so scared of anyone saying anything about there communist site that they have to come anywhere else and spy on members, They shouldn't use other sites to control what we don't like about them and say elsewhere.They should use there spare time to polish there attitudes.
+1 I feel you on that Scott.... :)... Hey I might get it next for agreeing with you...

BADGUS

I received an email that i clearly did not want to be a member of reefcentral and i disrespected a moderator.

You get 5000 points BrianD..............

I don't think you understand what communism is. Their not there. I agree with the rest of your post. They're dicks.

Bwidner

Wow, thats surprising even from them, I have always been careful on what I posted because it is the largest online community and I knew/heard how infraction/ban happy they are.....but spying on other forums and using that as a way to ban there??? Wow

Tank2379

Too Many CMAS memebers and Old CMAS members and Non-Members to make that Switch offical- Plus CMAS has the most or second most traffic on RC and to get everyone to switch here would be a hard task- Plus it would take CMAS off a National Forum.

Now if CMAS would like to host it's own forum like they had in the past which was taken off. I don't see why any Third Party forum should be available for CMAS itself. CMAS has it's own site CMAS.net why can't CMAS re-open it's own forum site again if all the CMAS members are so unhappy with RC. But then again it's everyone's choice what Forum they like and who they want to support, but thats JMO

fastrc

My opinion of communism is: A place were you can live in peace till you cause any interruption with there ways then you a shunned by the leaders of that community!
I don't think you understand what communism is. Their not there. I agree with the rest of your post. They're dicks.

My opinion of communism is: A place were you can live in peace till you cause any interruption with there ways then you a shunned by the leaders of that community!
Some say an opinion can't be wrong, but wow is that not even close. That's like saying that bulb is too bright, must be the alkalinity in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.