• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrDemonicAngel

-----------------------------------

OFFICIAL JANESVILLE FRAG SWAP april 20, 2013
by jelly

This year we will be hosting the Janesville frag swap on April 20... The location will be the Pontiac center on 2809 North Pontiac Dr. Doors will open to the public 12:00 and will close at 3pm. We’re hoping to have a great turn out and working hard to get stuff for door prizes and possible a raffle... all the proceeds raised from this swap will be donated to the WWP to help our vets. We are going to have 20 tables that will be split between sellers and vendors... we will have a table for anyone who wants to bring in equipment and try to sell them. All items on this table will need your contact information... there will also be a free table where we will have items that are for free so feel free to bring the things you want to just give away for this table. If you have any more questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them... there are only 2 of us planning this swap out so its takes time to update information. But I will post updates as we get them. We will also like to get some volunteers like the Madison swap did... we will be making other posts for volunteers and for people who want to sellers and vendors. If you’re willing to help us get the word out for this swap it would be greatly approached. If you would like to help get the word out I can send you a copy of our flier via Email to be put up... We would like to get them out In Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee and any other city that you can think of.

------------------------

Admission is apparently free. So whos down?

Tom-

Can you do me a solid and find out if 5 pound pups in bags are allowed in the convention center? I called and the voicemail says they are closed. Daisy loves Madison and I don't want to have to leave her in Chicago amongst the violence in the inner-city.

Herbie

Banned
Tom-

Can you do me a solid and find out if 5 pound pups in bags are allowed in the convention center? I called and the voicemail says they are closed. Daisy loves Madison and I don't want to have to leave her in Chicago amongst the violence in the inner-city.
drop her with us for the day!