Jeboa line

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Jebao line

We been in works trying to bring you guys the best this hobby can offer and we know when times are tough. We are now a distributor of the Jeboa line, pumps, skimmers, dosing pumps and more. If you have any questions and our looking to pre-order please let me know. We will be placing an order soon and pre-orders will be accepted.

Happy Reefing Everyone... ��

Last edited:

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Here is just some of our pricing if you want to join in on our first order and want Group Buy pricing

WP10- $39.00 - Reg 59.99
WP25- $51.00- Reg $69.99
WP40- $58.00- Reg $79.99
WP60- $57.50- Reg $89.99

RW4- $42.00- Reg- $79.99
RW8- $52.00- Reg $89.99
RW15- $65.00- Reg $99.99
RW20- $75- Reg $109.99

Dosing Pump DP4- GB Price $80 if we get 10 or more to order since we are ordering straight from the manufacturer Since we will be ordering some we will already have a head start. But our Reg price would be $119.99

Dosing Bracket $15- Reg $19.99

I would get pricing on others going forward as we will be bringing in almost a whole line in. These GB prices are cheap so if you want to jump in our order please let us know

Thanks

Last edited:

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
September 15th would be our order date and all orders will be closed by then and orders will be submitted by 10pm CST. We will also offer Free shipping as I know the last GB I did was about $300 in shipping charges but we will take care of any shipping cost for the CR Family that will come about so you will basically have free shipping with your purchase.

I will post prices of Skimmers and DC pumps later tonight

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
That's awesome Frankie! I would be in for 3 rw-4's.
The RW-4 is a great nano addition I even ran this thing on my 80G 6ft Frag tank and at full power it was moving water at the other end of my frag tank. I will put you down for 3 and get a list going for everyone else

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
What is the delivery time after order is placed?
I will let you all know once we get all the info straighten out, we already have about 4 or 5 boxes of pumps and dosers pumps in our ordering books we are getting in ourselves, plus whatever everyone else would like so this could be a Gigantic order and could take some time to get here. I am going submit orders on the 15th of Sep and hoping to have everything by Month end. But if we get it sooner then that better for us and everyone else that has placed an order.

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Here are the prices for Jebao Skimmer with the DC controller - if we get 10 or more orders the GB price is below will be regular price if we aren't able to get 10 ordered up

D700 Skimmer - GB Price $180 - Reg $239.99
D500 Skimmer- GB Price $160 - Reg $199.99
D300 Skimmer- GB Price $109 - Reg $129.99

steveo9043

if you can get just the controllers what is the price on a dual wp style controller?

very happy with my 2 wp25's and I'm thinking of using 1 controller instead of the 2.

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
What model as there are 3
From our list we got we only show 2 models Dual controller 4A and 5A, but pricing is about the same. I will have to contact the manufacturer to see which is which and get a better explanation of the different types. Thanks for pointing that out.

maidia

Team CR
Here are the prices for Jebao Skimmer with the DC controller - if we get 10 or more orders the GB price is below will be regular price if we aren't able to get 10 ordered up

D700 Skimmer - GB Price $180 - Reg $239.99
D500 Skimmer- GB Price $160 - Reg $199.99
D300 Skimmer- GB Price $109 - Reg $129.99
Any picture and spec for those skimmer?