Jeboa line

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
We will start accepting payment so we can be ready to order by the 15th. If payment is not received by September 15th by 10pm we are going to submit what we have. This will be the one and only time we will open up this type of GB, you will not be responsible for the Shipping since we are taking care of it with our own order so jump on these prices now while they last.

Send payment via Paypal sales@fragcreations.com please also add the 3.8% for the paypal fees or send as Gift.

Thanks

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
For folks that are interested in the DP4 Doser check out the YouTube product review for anyone interested in ordering

[video=youtube_share;uLyBrFfh42k]http://youtu.be/uLyBrFfh42k[/video]

Dragonfish

Put me in for an RW8. Can you PM me a price with the fees? This is awesome, I was about to buy one off Amazon.

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
September 15th would be our order date and all orders will be closed by then and orders will be submitted by 10pm CST. We will also offer Free shipping as I know the last GB I did was about $300 in shipping charges but we will take care of any shipping cost for the CR Family that will come about so you will basically have free shipping with your purchase.

I will post prices of Skimmers and DC pumps later tonight
Just a heads up on the Free Shipping. Free shipping will be delivered to our location we will not charge you shipping unless you want us to ship it to your residence. Please arrange for Pickups when pumps arrive. Unless you want us to ship to your address.

Thanks
Frankie

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
When is the order payment deadline I need a few things possibly
Sept 15 by 10pm
Pushing the date back we will submit all orders in on 9/12 by 10pm, we have enough on our order to submit but want to give everyone a chance to still be apart of the buy, We already have a few that have paid and some have confirmed with us they will send payment soon. But just an FYI on the date change.

Thanks
Frankie