Jeboa line

Jep21

If there is anyone that are having second thoughts and dont want a doser lmk i will buy it off u.. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Our delivery should be here either Tuesday 9/23 or Wednesday 9/24 this week. Came faster than we expected. We will let everyone knows when it arrives.

zesty

Ooohhhh, I just read about this group buy from Wrs... Looks like I was just a little too late!
But it's nice to have a local(ish) forum to visit!

Sent from my LG with appropriate brevity and spwling mistakes

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Jebao are here they showed up today at our doorsteps I am sorting things out and getting tracking for those that have paid to have their items shipped. Thanks everyone for joining in on the Group Buy. For those that missed this groupby we are willing to get another one going if we get enough interest. We will also update our website with what we have available in stock to ship at regular price.

Thanks
Frankie

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Thank you for those that have picked up. Also some of you should have already received your packages, we started shipping them out right away once we received them. Some of you might have received them already. There was some confusion on some orders as we didn't have info on who ordered what but we figured it out. If you still need to make arrangements for pickup please contact me. We still have a few that are trying to make it out this way for pickup maybe they can do ya a favor and grab yours as well. I will be home tomorrow after 3:30pm until 9pm if anyone wants to stop out. I also will be available on Sunday after 3pm or Sunday Morning before 12pm.

Thanks

Received my pump and doser today. Thanks for your efforts organizing this. Now I have to find a thread to find out what I am suppose to do with the small two wired electrical piece in the clear plastic bag with the pump.

Tkroll0321

Premium member
Received my pump and doser today. Thanks for your efforts organizing this. Now I have to find a thread to find out what I am suppose to do with the small two wired electrical piece in the clear plastic bag with the pump.
I haven't looked in mine but I thought I saw somewhere that it's the "night sensor". So that it can see when your lights go off and slow the flow.