Kerber13's 120 gal upgrade

kerber13

Hahaha if that's what u call small!!! Yes I am. I'm getting a scribbled rabbit fish in the near future but right now I have 4 emeralds who r doing their best

Funlad3

I thought that at MACNA, they decided that the spores in the algae itself, not the water within. Either way, I've had luck with popping bubble algae. If it's too large, emeralds can't eat it. If you pop it and new ones grow, the emeralds dine. :)

jayjigga

I thought that at MACNA, they decided that the spores in the algae itself, not the water within. Either way, I've had luck with popping bubble algae. If it's too large, emeralds can't eat it. If you pop it and new ones grow, the emeralds dine. :)
I personally hate emeralds, so I would never have one in ma tank to take care of bubble algae. I love the scribbled idea though. If anyone else has some insight, that would be great!

kerber13

Yes please provide insight. And self control. I went for a scribbled yesterday came home with a gold rim tang -_-

kerber13

Hi, uh my name is kerber13 and i'm a recovering fishaholic, wait no im not. The tank is still up and im adding more coral. Or at least trying to :D im really into anemones and SPS so if u have any leads let me know!