koreandrama's ADA 60-P build...

koreandrama

Not really much to look at the moment. I am currently just waiting for the parts to come in. I'm not really looking to make anything fancy and I am trying to make it as simple as possible. I plan on drilling it and try to make it a peninsula style reef.

Planned Equipment list:
-ADA 60-P
-Simple and ugly stand to do the job
-Aqueon Proflex Model 1 sump
-Sicce Syncra 2.0 return pump
-Tunze 9002 nano skimmer
-Ecotech MP10 ES (need to get wireless)
-Ecotech Radion XR30 LED light

I am currently running a 12g Nanocube powered by a AI Nano Sol. The livestock will be moved into the ADA when finished.

Current Livestock list:

SPS
-Strawberry Shortcake Acro
-Red Planet
-A nub of ORA German Blue Polyp Acro
-Reefermadness' Rainbow Nasuata
-Shawn Bennett's Yellow Tort
-Oregon Tort
-Borealis
-Joe the Coral

LPS
-Some acans

Softies/Zoas
-Some ricordias
-Red Hornets
-Blue Hornets
-Purple Hornets
-Yellow Jackets
-JF God of War
-Blue Agave
-Purple People Eater
-Utter Chaos
-Red Devil People Eaters
-Mohawks
-Rastas
-Sunny D's
-and other various ones

But mind you all of these are just frags and not colonies:a33:

koreandrama

Oh almost forgot. My light came in today.

This light is so bright and since I paid $649 shipped for brand new lights, I couldn't resist. And I know people will complain that I paid $100 less than the MAP but it was too hard to resist. And everywhere I read, as long as there is a serial number on the light, the warranty will be honored by Ecotech.

Now to slowly wait for the parts to come in.....

adam87

Looking good. I like your screen name. Did you watch Me Too Flower and Flower Boy Ramen Shop? I just finished watching those two and they are really good. They are both on dramafever.com.

koreandrama

Looking good. I like your screen name. Did you watch Me Too Flower and Flower Boy Ramen Shop? I just finished watching those two and they are really good. They are both on dramafever.com.
havent watched those yet. i haven't really watched one since City Hunter. but man, once you get started on any drama, you're sorta hooked until you finish lol.

By the way, if you have not purchased your Aqueon sump, I would consider something else. The skimmer section is the last stage with that sump and that is not what you want. You can contact anthony at nanoseacreations and he will make one to your spec. And he charges less than what you would pay for the Aqueon. I love mine. You can come by and take a look if you want to check out his work. I am not very far from you.

koreandrama

I know, I watched 49days in 2 days.
Lol...that's what happens to me when I watch the ones that are all released...but I think it's worse to wait a week for a episode to come out lol...

Do you guys understand the language or reading subtitles? Anyway, love your tank. Nice and clean look. I think I will go rimless with my next setup.
I'm Korean...I can speak it but can't read or write it...

By the way, if you have not purchased your Aqueon sump, I would consider something else. The skimmer section is the last stage with that sump and that is not what you want. You can contact anthony at nanoseacreations and he will make one to your spec. And he charges less than what you would pay for the Aqueon. I love mine. You can come by and take a look if you want to check out his work. I am not very far from you.
I ordered the sump from dr foster and smith but it's back ordered but would actually like one sooner...I will check out nanoseacreations...thank you

adam87

If you have not watched Heaven's Postman, you should watch it, its very good. And also, goto the Korean Drama Thread to see the list of kdrama that I have liked so far. I'm going to update it later today.

koreandrama

Finally got around to drilling the drain...

Marked...

Plumber putty and water...

Whew...nothing cracked...

Bulkhead installed...

Just need to drill the bottom now and wait for more parts to come in...sigh...I want this tank up and running already:pout: